What Vantage Can Do for You
A successful ophthalmic surgeon has multiple priorities, including providing quality care, staying current with the latest technologies and surgical techniques, and maintaining good relationships with his/her referral base. Because Vantage Outsourcing is so well-versed in the cataract surgery industry, we can assist our ophthalmic surgeon partners in all three areas with our selection of ophthalmic equipment.
You can concentrate less on your referral base and start increasing the number of quality surgeries because Vantage gives you the opportunity to:
- Expand your market space, making yourself available to other facilities to perform surgeries.
- Stay on the surgical side and let optometrists handle the clinical side to increase business profitability
Vantage will research the OD referral pattern to determine market opportunity. Ophthalmologists are contacted when a facility needs a surgeon.
In addition, because of our relationship with all ophthalmic equipment distributors and our expertly-trained staff, the Vantage cataract outsourcing partnership gives your facility or hospital the benefit of:
- The latest phacoemulsification equipment technology and other ophthalmic medical equipment without incurring capital investment.
- The widest array of surgical disposables at the lowest possible price.
- An experienced surgical outsourcing coordinator at your side at all times.
- Our consultation on how to market your eye care program to your community and OD partners.
- Improved overall efficiency.